The CarSoup Car Shopping App was a big success, and we’re thrilled by the response we’ve gotten!
Beautiful, easy to use, stuffed with useful information and the perfect companion for any car buying trip: these were the way we wanted our users to describe the app, and we knew we couldn’t stop there with our first edition. So now we’ve added even more search tools, attached more information to every vehicle, and improved the look and feel of the app. In other words, it’s better than ever before!
From Ben Miller, Director of User Experience for CarSoup.com: “When we set out to create the iPad app we wanted to take advantage of what makes shopping on an iPad a great experience. It’s not just a repeat of the current CarSoup.com site.”
Here are the new features of version 1.1:
• Save searches and vehicles to look at again later.
• Find cars easily with all of the new search filters.
• Tracked history makes it easy to backtrack to your last batch of results.
• Directly contact the seller within the app.
• More information than ever is available for vehicles, including Miles per Gallon (MPG).
• Bigger and better looking photos at every step of the search process.
• Maps and directions available to plan out your perfect day of car shopping.
• More than 1 million cars to browse with more added every day.
|iPad Features Gallery -
Click each photo to enlarge: